ANNUALLY WE MUST RAISE $6,000.00
to secure enough hay to last through the winter.
HAY DONATIONS ARE NEEDED
AND SO GREATLY APPRECIATED
GRASS & GRASS ALFALFA MIX LARGE ROUNDS OR SMALL SQUARES
God forbid that I should go
to any heaven where there
are no horses.
~ R.B. Cunningham-Graham
1) In need of a Mini-Track Loader (Example; Bobcat MT52 type and similar), Skid-Steer Loader (Example; Bobcat S205 and similar), either of these would be so incredibly helpful as everything is currently done by hand. Not concerned at all with how nice it looks, just that it can get the job done!
2) Quality hay, hay, and more hay!!!Should you have or know someone willing to donate hay/feed, please Contact Us.
3) All Stages of Equine Feed-including Mini Horse Feed, & Trace Mineral Licks/Blocks.
4) Dewormer for Horses, Cats, Dogs
5) Straw or shavings for bedding.
6) Chicken Layer & Game Bird Feed/Scratch
7) Cat/Kitten Food and Cat Litter
8) Round pen panels.
10) Lumber and materials to build shelters.
11) Dog Food,Pot-Belly Pig Feed, Goat Feed
12) Towels, Blankets, Comforters
13) Cleaning Supplies (Bleach, Laundry Detergent, Hand-Soap, Swiffer Wet-Jet Refills & Vac Pads, Paper Towels, Safe/Non-Toxic Pet Odor/Stain Remover, etc.)
For more information on how you can help make a difference in the life of a rescue animal, please click on Contact Us and submit your name and contact information so that we are able to get in touch with you.
Thank you so very much for your support!
Northwoods Animal Rescue Sanctuary & Adoption Center is a Non-Profit Organization.
We are 100% volunteer based and need your donations and your support in order to successfully operate this facility.
100% of all donations goes directly to the rescue animal.
We need your donations and your continued support.
Your donations are tax-deductible.
Where Do Your Donations Go?
1) You help provide quality nutrition which is vital to the recovery and maintenance of the rescue animal.
2) You help provide the much needed veterinary care and medicines the rescue animal may require.
3) You help pay for regular farrier visits as keeping the horses hooves healthy are a top priority.
We are 100% volunteer based. We are not compensated. Our life is dedicated to saving their lives and we cannot do it alone. We need your help to keep our doors open to those who need us most